Government, society, politics, and media.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best Posts of 2008

In 2008, the Associated Peace's inaugural year, I have published 65 posts. Sure, there have been some weak moments and a few jokes in bad taste, but overall I am proud to say that this blog has been committed to serious, balanced, and unbiased editorials.

Just look at the press I've been getting!

This strange couple put posters near their bed:

This is an actual poster I saw:
And these are actual bumper stickers:



This is a real photo of President Bush, no editing:

It's amazing what one little blog can accomplish in a few short months!

As a tribute to myself, here is a list of my favorite blog posts from this year, in reverse chronological order:

No, Not Fonzi - The Fonz weighs in on the SEC's fraud woes

Poll Trolls - Who knows what about the elections

Black vs. Red - A melodramatic essay on Thanksgiving

A Day Without Gays - My view on gay marriage

Obama Nation - Written about an hour before he won

Abomination - Going against my principals...as a matter of principal

Mad Libs - Crazy fill-in-the-blank fun with government

Greenfleece - Me ranting about GreenPeace

Democrats against the enviroment - Kennedy and Kerry and GE

Arousing Housing Carousing - Understand the economy

No comments:

About Me

I find it's best to avoid filling in these "about me" things. You never know who's watching. And anyway, how would I decide which of my many personalities to portray? I wouldn't want to anger any of them. I WILL HARNESS THE POWER OF THE GOOGLE BLOGGINGS. Quiet, Pavlo. The point is that these things are dangerous. If I'm not careful, I could come across as a weirdo. Or boring. Also, I believe that every photo of me steals a little bit of my soul, so no profile picture.