Government, society, politics, and media.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Frankly

Sixty Minutes did a nice piece about Congressman Barney Frank recently, and I recommend checking it out:

Barney Frank 60 Minutes Video

As much as I disagree with Frank's views on housing and the economy, you have to admit he is a sharp cookie. His no-nonsense approach to politics is really in line with my own. In the video, notice how Frank emphasizes compromise and criticizes Washington politicians who love to just waste time.

He may not share my views, but at least he is not full of B.S. Right on!

No comments:

About Me

I find it's best to avoid filling in these "about me" things. You never know who's watching. And anyway, how would I decide which of my many personalities to portray? I wouldn't want to anger any of them. I WILL HARNESS THE POWER OF THE GOOGLE BLOGGINGS. Quiet, Pavlo. The point is that these things are dangerous. If I'm not careful, I could come across as a weirdo. Or boring. Also, I believe that every photo of me steals a little bit of my soul, so no profile picture.