Government, society, politics, and media.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Please Please Me

I just wanted to make it official: I want reader feedback and corrections.

At the bottom of each post there is a link that says "comments". If you click that, you can leave me corrections.

My favorite corrections are spelling and grammar. I am horrible at both! Please leave them in the comments.

Also, if I say something is a fact but it isn't, let me know! I am not perfect, and neither are my sources. I don't want to be inaccurate. Of course, I do stretch the truth and exaggerate sometimes. However, I try to make it obvious when I am doing so, so I don't think it fools anyone. But go ahead and call me on that, too!

I love it when people disagree with me. It is the best way for me to get an opposing perspective and learn something.

And for you, Sparky, I have an invitation. If you want to, you can write an entire blog post right here on my blog. My only condition is that right at the top of the blog post will be a disclaimer saying it is not written by me and linking to my response post (which will follow yours). Otherwise, you can have the floor uncensored. I'll even let you post flat out lies if you want to! Just don't expect my response to be forgiving...

Reader note: I don't even think Sparky reads this blog, but I will be notifying him in person of this invitation.

No comments:

About Me

I find it's best to avoid filling in these "about me" things. You never know who's watching. And anyway, how would I decide which of my many personalities to portray? I wouldn't want to anger any of them. I WILL HARNESS THE POWER OF THE GOOGLE BLOGGINGS. Quiet, Pavlo. The point is that these things are dangerous. If I'm not careful, I could come across as a weirdo. Or boring. Also, I believe that every photo of me steals a little bit of my soul, so no profile picture.