Government, society, politics, and media.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Associated Peace

"Associated Peace" is a play on words. Like "Associated Press". Get it?

I created this blog because I like to think about government, society, politics, and the media.

In this blog, I will be very explicit as to which sentences and paragraphs are information and which are opinion.

Please correct my spelling and grammar. I am terrible with both. Nobody should ever take offense if someone comments on their blog and corrects their grammar. Even if it is added as an insult, as in, "and by the way, it's RECEIVE. I before E except AFTER C! FOOL!", that still helps!

You should know from the beginning that I lean towards conservatism when it comes to government. Therefore, I tend to look at things from the 'right' side. However, I am only a youngster and my mind is still open to different viewpoints. I could even be a liberal someday.

That said, please read my blog. Disagree with me when you can. Disagreements are what make me think the most.

Peace.

No comments:

About Me

I find it's best to avoid filling in these "about me" things. You never know who's watching. And anyway, how would I decide which of my many personalities to portray? I wouldn't want to anger any of them. I WILL HARNESS THE POWER OF THE GOOGLE BLOGGINGS. Quiet, Pavlo. The point is that these things are dangerous. If I'm not careful, I could come across as a weirdo. Or boring. Also, I believe that every photo of me steals a little bit of my soul, so no profile picture.